Had a root canal that became infected & wouldn't drain. Needed a lance & drain installed in upper gum, and was put on this RX. It worked well though gave me a flu type feeling.

DO NOT TAKE THIS MED!!!! IT ALMOST KILLED MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS GIVEN TO HER FOR TONSILITUS, BUT IT CAUSED SEVERAL SIDE EFFECTS AND IT GAVE HER SEPSIS. SEPSIS MADE ALL HER ORGANS SHUT DOWN AND SHE WAS IN ICU!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER TAKE THIS !!!!!!!! MY MOM IS FINE NOW, BUT SHE ALMOST DIED LITERALLY.

Andy | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2021

I could not get to a dentist for a toothache. I went to the ER because the pain radiantes . The doctor prescribed this medication for a tooth infection. This antibiotic worked very well for me. Pain subsided within hours. Must take with food to avoid stomach upset.

48930 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/29/2021
Condition: Skin Infection

The pill itself is HUGE! It gave me lower GI issues even though I ate with food. Also made me nauseous. I hated this medication.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/15/2020
Condition: Infection of the Biliary Tract

Big pills but I have no trouble swallowing pills. Slight nausea but less so than why I was prescribed it for. Took for 5 days

jennel | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2020
Condition: Cat Bite Wound

My resting heart rate & blood pressure got more elevated each day I took this. I was nauseated after taking each dose. I developed a headache that felt like a sinus headache after taking this for 2 days. I feel dizzy & lightheaded & my brain feels foggy (hard to think). After day six, I developed an itchy rash/hives.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/18/2020
Condition: Acute Staphylococcus Aureus Infection of the Sinuses

The diarrhea is unbelievable I swear I didn’t think I could poop so much .. The pill is so large almost couldn’t take it .. I’m in day 3 and I feel like I’m getting better only 5 more days to go .