Does not work!!! I have scalp Psoriasis and my mom bought this for me to try. It burns like crazy and the biggest problem with scalp Psoriasis is the flaking and this product just makes it worse! Another thing with this company is they are very persistent they will call you ever couple of days to get you to try more and it is complete waste of money!

andrea_elaine | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/4/2012

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/23/2012
Condition: Psoriasis

The sebaclear company will swindle you out of your money, this product DOES NOT WORK, and they will charge your credit card for purchases you do not want, and then deny everything. BE WARNED, DO NOT ORDER SEBACLEAR, it is a scam. The main ingredient is just plain salicylic acid, which you can buy at a drugstore for a fraction of the price. I was duped out of over $100 in products that I either didn't order in the first place, or that I have tried to return but they "never received" (which is a LIE) and they refuse to give me any refund and one salesperson even hung up the phone on me. I am a very rational person, if I make a mistake I will admit it, but I am furious that they have gone so low to keep charging me for products I never agreed to. THE SEBACLEAR COMPANY IS A FRAUD. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/9/2011
Condition: Psoriasis

This product is salicylic acid in spray form that starts exfoliating your skin. So if peeling and skin falling off is a problem this makes it worse, because that is what it is designed to do. It sort of controls the itching, but i that's because of the acid constantly burning your skin all day so have a constant burn or itch take your pick. After 8-10 days of use, my skin started cracking and i would get raw spots similar to after you pop a blister.