Where has this treatment been all my life? The application of the treatment is quite painfully, but after 15-20 seconds of pain, the entire sore immediately feels great and the sore goes away. The treatment reduces days of pain in 20 seconds of treatment. I highly recommend this treatment!

It does not work all the time. It is good for initial and/or small canker sores [i.e., those ones that might not need this drastic treatment to begin with]. For larger ones [of course it is hard to know before hand which one will become large and unbearably painful, and which one will heal relatively quickly on its own], on not so rare occasion (~10%), it could get much worse by applying this ...

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/19/2019
Condition: Canker Sore

I am an advanced practice nurse and have had canker sores for as long as I can remember. This medication is an absolute miracle drug. I’ve trier it all and this one gives instant relief. I highly recommend this drug!!!

MikeDDS | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2019
Condition: Canker Sore

I have 2 large canker sores on underside of tongue. I tried everything else with no results. I used this on both, 3x, following all instructions. Very painful. Pain didn't stop after rinse. So for me, it didn't work. Maybe the ulcers are too big?

HappyinTX | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/24/2019
Condition: Canker Sore

Holy cow does application hurt! But oh does it hurt so good and completely worth the relief!!! First time using it and I highly recommend!!

Amk | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/15/2018
Condition: Canker Sore

I have suffered from canker sores for over 30 years. This is THE ONLY product that ACTUALLY works and I've tried it all. Numbing cream, different toothpaste, mouth patches, alum powder, over the counter mouth rinses, prescription mouth rinses, taking vitamins, changing my diet.....literally everything I could. Until I found Debacterol I would get canker sores so bad I couldn't eat, talk, smile, or drink. After just one touch to the canker sore the for a few seconds the pain is gone nd the sore starts to heal. This is a miracle drug for anyone who knows how painful canker sores are. I 100% reccomend this. Sounds corny, but it changed my life.Read More Read Less

Justin | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/15/2018
Condition: Canker Sore

Long time sufferer from canker sores. This is the ONLY medication Iâ??ve found that works. Terrible pain while applying it and as soon as u rinse with water the pain is gone and the canker is gone within a few days.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/24/2017
Condition: Canker Sore

I agree with another reviewer, it's a great product for canker sores on your gums, but I have one on my back of my throat right now and I'm on the second application. I do love the medicine and have tons of pipettes ready for my frequent canker sores, but I am in pain even after 2 treatments. The back of the throat is a difficult place to treat. Still a life saver. Smells and tastes bad, worth the annoyance.

Hugh 2db | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
4/26/2017
Condition: Canker Sore

Suffered for fifty years. Thank you debacrerol.life is good again!

Paritak | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/10/2017
Condition: Canker Sore

I have been using Debacterol for over 10 years, and it is almost a miracle drug. The only thing stopping me from giving it 100% satisfaction is that on occasion it makes the sore worse. Usually it is when the canker is on the back of the roof of my mouth, and probably because the area gets agitated by food every time you eat. But on the tongue, lips, gums, etc. 9 times out of 10 it kills the sore.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/22/2016
Condition: Canker Sore

simply miracle. it only hurt a little bit when applied (same level as drinking/eating), but after 5 seconds, after rinsing my mouth, it was gone and never returned. it's my life saver....

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/27/2016
Condition: Canker Sore

This treatment is a miracle. This immediately alleviates the pain from a canker sore and highly increases the speed at which the sore heals. As someone who has suffered from canker sores my entire life (I'm 29), I'm SO glad there is finally something that really works! I couldn't be more thrilled with this medication!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/2/2016
Condition: Canker Sore

I have dealt with chronic canker sores my whole life. On a recent dentist visit I was introduced to this product. It is a miracle drug! I wish I had found out about it sooner. One treatment and the pain is gone!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2015
Condition: Canker Sore

I get chronic canker sores and they're usually large. I had a particularly large one on my tongue and started googling as usual, hoping to find some sort of relied. I saw someone mention debacterol on the comments section of a blog, and googled it, called CVS to order it, asked my Dr. to prescribe it, and tried it on a Friday night. The pain was gone by the morning and almost completely healed by Monday. Amazing stuff.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/21/2015
Condition: Canker Sore

tastes terrible, smells terrible, hurts terrible (for a minute) but the best I have ever used for getting rid of canker sores.

KDub | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/21/2014
Condition: Canker Sore

Was introduced to Debacterol by a dentist in the Air Force. Have been using it now for about 10 years and it's like a miracle drug. After application the pain is almost completely gone and the sore heals within a few days. On rare occasions I have canker sores that are bad enough that I have to treat them with Debacterol a second time a couple days later but this is rare. Your dentist can prescribe this and I highly recommend it.

chyna | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/1/2013
Condition: Canker Sore

Canker PAIN disappears almost immediately - only have to treat each canker ONE time! Sore eventually disappears.

mohammed | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/28/2013
Condition: Acute Gum Inflammation with Ulceration and Tissue Death

good

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2012
Condition: Canker Sore

thank god for this medication!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/24/2012
Condition: Canker Sore

I have suffered from canker sores for years, and in my mind this is a true wonder drug. It takes away the pain, almost entirely, an almost eimmediately. I have found nothing alse that comes aven remotely close to the relief that debacrerol offers.

peter | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/26/2011
Condition: Canker Sore

Always effects a cure and lessens pain within a few days. Difficulty is finding the product in stores. I was originally introduced to it by my dentist, who I do9n't see anymore. Can you perhaps get me a location 9in my area. ZIP CODE IS: 90265

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/17/2011
Condition: Canker Sore

Stings like heck for a few seconds, but it's worth it because the canker sore goes away fast.