I've used Premsyn for several years for its intended purpose. About a year ago my 8-year-old spent many weeks in the hospital during chemotherapy. I slept in the room with her every night. I started to take one Premsyn each night before bed and I was able to relax and fall asleep...waking up when I needed to and feeling refreshed in the morning. I previously suffered from severe PMS and a short bo...

AJ | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/26/2018
Condition: Painful Periods

Not impressed whatsoever w/"highly-rated" Premsyn. Made my irritability way worse, otherwise, not much relief in any other aspects over all. My regular Midol works way better

Lilpepl4 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/12/2016

This has been the best PMS medication I have used. It eliminates the irritability and helps with the bloating. While it relaxes you, it doesn't cause you to get so sleepy that you need to go to sleep. I highly recommend this to any female suffering from PMS. I was sad to hear that Walgreens has stopped carrying it in their stores.

ladyleo05 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/17/2013

I have high blood pressure and I think its cause it to go up broken blood vessel in my eye

skhy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/9/2012

I had a hysterectomy 15 years ago but kept my ovaries since I didn't want to plunge into menopause. I use this medication only once a month when I can tell that my hormones still get out of whack even though I should be post-menopausal by now. I get obsessed over stupid small stuff and am tense and irritable. I'm guessing the antihistamine in this medication causes you to be a tad drowsy to the point where things won't upset you as much and/or you just don't care. I don't know...I'm not a doctor. Who cares how it works, but it does! Highly recommend!!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | Patient