I have been taking Ogen for over 30 yrs.I refuse to have a mamogram, now my dr tells me that there is a new law that requires me to have mammogram or I can no longer get my ogen. When I do not have ogen, I get weak, severe headaches, and become a real bitch, also hot flashs. I am in good health other than needing the Ogen since I had a hysterectomy at age 33. I know my body and my health and do...

me | 65-74 | Female | Patient
4/12/2012
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Began taking ogen 5 years after hysterectomy at age 34. I believe this drug should be made more available to women experiencing emotional and physical problems after surgery.

Miss Annie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/16/2010
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

I like this drug. Please bring it back. I have been taking it for years with NO problems.Why was it taken from the market? Please respond.

epmcbane | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/10/2010
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

no side effects is a great medication for me but now all of a sudden taken off the drug market why!

[email protected] | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/15/2009
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

was taking with estratest hs and was better. now i am back to extreme vaginal dryness and painful sex. can i go back to alternating the estratest every other day and ogen every day? is there something better? been on estratest 7 yrs.& ogen 1yr. had hysterec- tomy (complete) in 2001

susan | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/21/2009
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

i have been very satisified with this. i had surgery in 1990 and i just want to know if i should continue on this or not