I had knee surgery and someone recommended this to me. It really works. I just haven't read on how many times, I can apply to knee. I just know it relieves my pain, that a pain pill didn't even do.

Atlrugby | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/12/2018

Rugby player that sprained and ankle. Two months out of the injury and beyond the physical therapy this does wonders for any dull aches. Does not replace the anti-inflammatory property of ibuprofen with the swelling but as far as pain goes it feels SO GOOD!

aunty b | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/31/2011

I hate pills! Rubbing a bit of tiger balm on my temples for headache, on neck for pain, on cheek bones to help clear my sinus. I don't care for the red - just old fashioned tiger balm takes the place of oral meds.

sondra | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/9/2009