My son has ADD inattentive type; he does not have hyperactivity, just a complete inability to concentrate, remain organized, filter out ambient noise, remember tasks or finish tests on time. This medication has helped him greatly in all of those areas and he now finishes timed tests on time at school, a first in many years. He gets mild headaches, which is thus far the only ill effect. It's great ...

I have been taking concerta for 3 years now, and while it has helped my studying, it is extremely difficult to come off of. What most people who comment on this site neglect to mention is that when you stop taking concerta you will become severly depressed. Prior to using concerta I NEVER experienced feelings like this. Concerta is just an easy fix for lousy parenting, but what most of these pa...

Anonymous |
7/25/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Trip | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/15/2021

I had been taking this stuff since I was 9. Doc said 72 mg should be good for 100 pound 9 year old(45kg). And I stayed on 72 mg until I was a sophomore in highschool. Mom never asked me how I felt though. She was just proud I was an all A student. My Dad asked though, amd I told him that it felt like I was dead or dying. I felt achey all the time, cotton mouth, sweating while I’m wearing shorts and a T-shirt in a freezing classroom, always agitated, always had a headache, and I always had a stomach ache but trying to eat would make me throw up if I ate the normal amount. But that went away after two years. I had finally gotten used to just feeling like death. I didn’t realize how bad it was until I started it up again in College. Its my junior year and I can’t afford to mess it up so I started taking it again my sophomore year. And I honestly felt worse than I have felt when I’m hungover, but hey my grades rose up. Looking back I’d of rather taken the Cs and had more friends. Because if anyone interrupts you while you are doing your work. It’s Game Over. You will absolutely blow your stack on them even if they are asking if you want some cookies or money. The fact that they interrupted you makes you just pop. Oh, and not to mention the depression you get when you stop taking it. But hey it works right?

Jenna | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/14/2021

Yeah, it is pretty great being able to focus, but I feel slightly sick all the time, don't enjoy anything anymore, and am tired of having to swallow pills that give me anxiety. I went off the pills for a few months after taking them for over 10 years. I didn't know it wasn't normal to hate how food tastes, constantly feel sweaty, have a dry mouth, and feel absolutely terrible, among other things. I went back on them recently for school, and I hate it. I am getting better grades now, but for dinner tonight I ate only a quarter of an apple and I think I am getting underweight again. Food tastes terrible. I feel terrible. The anxiety and other side effects this gives me make me want to self harm. I am extremely sleep deprived, as I have not slept anywhere near enough since I restarted the medicine. It was ok as a kid because I had been taking it for so long that I had forgotten life wasn't supposed to be like this. But after taking a break, I hate feeling like this. But if I don't take it, I will do badly at uni, so I am ignoring this horribleness. I can't enjoy being alive. I just want to be able to stop taking this medicine without failing uni. Other than that, the medicine works well. It is easy to use, improves my focus, and makes me less hyper. And to the parents I see leaving reviews here, obviously your grade school children can not leave reviews online, but please do ask them how they are feeling, you may find that have a different perspective on the medicine than you do because you are not experiencing the side effects personally. My parents understand the side effects, but they do not understand how terrible it truly is. My doctor has said that I am unusually sensitive to the side effects, but I am not the only one who feels like this, I have seen, on reddit, plenty of people who also feel terrible with the medicine

sSlither | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/8/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I am a 16 year old trans male. I started concerta in primary school and switched after 3 year due to severe depression and suicidal thoughts. I just re started it near the end of my junior year in high school. Its been working okay so far, but these comments kind of irk me. I can see how from a parents point of view this medication is working, but a good amount of these reviews I've seen have been from parents or caregivers. If you want a good review don't listen to the parents. As a person who has been on this drug before, be careful and pay attention to your feelings. If you aren't a person with ADHD or ADD that has been on this drug, please don't say how it works to others. Check in with the people on concerta. Though I respect the intention behind the reviews, let the kids speak for themselves. Ask if they're struggling with anything and how you can SUPPORT them. I would also recommend talking to the schools or talking to your primary about accommodations in the school system. At the beginning of the school year I email all of my teachers to inform them that I have a 504 and I carry a copy with me at all times. Just because you don't see them struggling, doesn't mean they arent.

Amir- KSA | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/18/2021

I was diagnosed with narcolepsy , always tired falling asleep at any time ,from the first day taking concerta I felt. Normal , no longer tired , able to function normally during the day and much more productive at work…. Now taking 18mg daily for 3 weeks , a life changing experience