I have used this drug and it is the most effective I have ever had for migraine, but it is no longer available in Australia. Where can it still be purchased?

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/20/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

Migral is my magic pill!! There is nothing in the US market that works for my migraines.

Jacqualine | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/22/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

Although it was once available in the U.S. big Pharma made sure it was taken off the market. Why? It worked, limited side effects, affordably priced. I have used it for the last 25 years for my migraines. It is available in Argentina by prescription. Read Dr. Diamond's book on his migraine treatment center in Chicago, where it was used regularly until the product was removed from the market. It had passed FDA regulations but was a threat to the pharmaceutical higher priced marketed treatments. They lobbied to have anything with more than 2 ingredients retested at a cost of millions and millions of dollars. Montpelier removed their product from the market since it had already been approved and it was not cost effective to retest. Migral works like no other migraine pain reliever, and it works quickly. One red pill is all that is needed for complete fast relief from the most oppressive migraine pain. There are 50 pills to a box at a cost of approximately $40 American.. . .and worth every cent! If you are looking for another reason to hate big Pharma I cannot think of a better reason than their keeping such reliable, inexpensive, effective migraine relief competition out of the reach of the American consumer. I wish there was a way to somehow make it available through the Canadian market? I am so disgusted with the way the FDA is manipulated by big Pharma!Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/23/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

This is the ONLY medication that works on my migraines...

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/21/2014

I get Rebound headaches

[email protected] | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/11/2014

N/A

Kate | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/21/2013

I first discovered Migral 10 years ago when i was struggling with tension headaches in the occipital area. I find it extremely affective, and over time have come to discover that half a tab is just as effective! It does tend to make me feel nauseous so I am careful to always take it with food. It is freely available over the counter in South Africa.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2012
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have suffered from Migraines since I was 10 yrs old. It wasn't until I was 25 and met someone from South America that informed me about the Drug and had me try it. I swear by this medicine. As soon as I felt a migraine onset I would take a pill and within 30 minutes it is gone.. if I take it when I already have one I give it a max of 2 hours and I am completely pain free. I wish the FDA would approve this drug in the USA.

pennysugna | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/5/2010

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/9/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

First starting using this drug four years ago having suffered migraines for over 20 years. This is by far the most effective drug I have used to date. At the first sign of a migraine attack I take a pill and usually within 20 minutes I am symptom free and a full blown migraine attack does not occur. If I am unable to take a pill at the onset of migraine and a full attack develops then taking a pill normally relieves the symptoms within 2 hours at the most.

Anonymous | Female | Patient
10/2/2008
Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/8/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

For years I suffered from Migrane headaches and fortunately I discovered Migral. Within 15 minutes after taking it my headaches were gone. Only setback is getting it in Canada.

marigumby | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/18/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

I SUFFER FROM MIGRANE SINCE I'M 12 YEARS OLD & THIS IS THE ONLY MEDICATION THAT HAS TAKEN AWAY MY MIGRANE HEADACHE