Taken for severe mood swings. I have never felt better. Don't struggle with depression anymore. Much more stable mood.

Do not take this med if you have a clothing disorder. I have a massive DVt from taking this.

Holly | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/27/2022

This pill gave me horrendous depression. Prevented against pregnancy but definitely not worth it for how it impacted my mental health. Only found out after coming off desogestrel that progesterone only pills are the most likely to cause depression. I stayed on it for about 6 months and would never go there again. If you have a history of mental health problems, don't do it.

CearaRhiannon | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2020
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I got one this birthcontrol because I was bleeding heavily for a month. I only took 4 tablets and immediately noticed fatigue, irritability, painful cramping and I bloated like crazy with excessive hunger

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/11/2015

Horrible. Fatigue, nausea, vomiting, migraines, mood swings. The symptoms weren't mild, they were extreme. I spent a lot of time just laying on the couch from being so sick. I stuck it out about 8 weeks to see if things would improve and nothing did. About a week after stopping the medication symptoms started to subside.

mary_jithin | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/20/2014
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts
Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/25/2014
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

Its working, but if i stop using this my problem will be solved for a few months alone. Later it will again start..

Na | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/30/2013

kdunlap | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/25/2013

Started taking this for birth control. The first 10 days on this pill I became irritable, bloated and I gained 6 lbs. My doctor and I decided I should try something else for birth control.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/1/2009

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/29/2008

Severe migraine headaches that would not go away shortly after starting with this pill.