i was put on this for migraines also, i got basil migraines. it really does work for me. it opens up the blood vessels so blood goes thru to ease migraines. it made my migraines go from 1-3 everyday to maybe 1 a month. i then was able to lower the dose and the migraines have stayed away. for me it is not a heart med, but does keep my blood pressure normal as i am a smoker.

I was giving this for my migraine head aches is this right dont seem right the pharmacy filled them i just went on them as my orher meds were not covered .

jr | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/5/2011
Condition: Having a Rapid Heart Action - Supraventricular Tachycardia

works slows down heart but makes me tired

racingfann | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/20/2010

bonyard | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/9/2010

Jen.Chad | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/30/2009
Condition: Having a Rapid Heart Action - Supraventricular Tachycardia

I went to 3 different doctors til they could find out what was wrong with me. As soon as I started taking this medication, within a week I could really tell a difference. Has helped tremendously.