only used it once

ouiegirl | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/18/2016
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I do not insert the cream, I only use it on the outside (not internally), but it has made me feel so much better b/c of the numbing agent in it. I don't know how I lived without it!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/29/2011
Condition: Rectal Disorder

Experienced severe abdominal/rectal pain for a week, resulting in VERY inflamed hemmheroids, which then protruded from anus. Finally got relief using ANALPRAM HC. Final diagnoses; atrophied gall-bladder, which was removed.

meeeee | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/21/2011
Condition: Skin Irritation Around the Anus

Burns.. It actually made my hemroids worse!!!!!!

foracure | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/17/2011
Condition: Anal Itching

The cream is awesome however the sample kit supplied by the physician had pills in it that was to be taken along with the use of the cream and the pills gave me a severe headache, dizziness with excessive thirst.

laguna | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/12/2011
Condition: Rectal Disorder

I am supposed to use 4 times/ day however since it causes so much burning and stinging use it 3 times/day. I am supposed to use for 6 weeks. I am in tears sometimes because of it.