I have been taking this drug for about 7 years. After a year of my doctor changing high BP meds trying to find one that works, he tried this one and problem solved. Average BP range has been 117/70. Works for me.

I'm having a severe waist pain after taking the drug.

TK | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2020

I have been on the drug, for over 3 weeks, with no meaningful results

Cpom | 55-64 | Female | Patient
11/7/2016
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I took Diovan for 6 ears without problems except The cost went up to $4.50 per pill ... I have been taking this for two months and have noticed it is not controlling my BP

lel | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/20/2015

This is very good drugs

chuck | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/24/2015

bmoregram | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/26/2014
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Have been taking Micardis-HCT 80/12.5 for about 5 years. Pharmacy told me two weeks ago "great news, your medicine is now available in generic!" Great! Except that where I was already having subtle side effects from Micardis (thinning hair, depression, weight gain, sleep problems, closed/clogged nose, sinuses and throat) my side effect symptoms have gotten much worse in the two weeks I've been on this - and the worst is that I've developed a dry hacking nagging cough I didn't have before that has really disrupted life. Beware this medication! Now that it is available in generic, insurance probably won't let me go back to the name brand, so a doctor appointment is in my future.