I've had eczema since I was about 10 years old; once I turned 30 the eczema started to flare up on my face all around my nose and mouth and eyelids. I tried everything from lanolin ointment to steroid ointments, nothing worked for months. After only 3 days of using this (2X a day) it cleared up completely! Burns a little when you first put it on but so worth it in the end.

I have had those flu-like symptoms including asthma-like breathing (I don't have a diagnosis), burning and severe itchiness, and sensitivity to touch (see, it's a vicious cycle of being itchy then not consciously scratching, then it hurts and itches more). Whenever I apply it, it tends to get better in 2-3 days, then it comes right back the following week. It's been like that for the past 2 years,...

MM | 45-54 | Female | Patient
8/20/2020
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

Only med that has ever cleared up my skin issue on my eyelids.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2017
Leylee | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/27/2017
Condition: Eczema Skin Condition Resisting Treatment

Had eczema for thirty odd years and tried everything available, nothing worked for long particularly on my face but once I got on the Protopic it cleared totally for a few years and now if I get a little flare up I treat it and away it goes. It does burn a little on application but that goes away after a few applications, the results to me are a god send as I wouldn't go outside the front door sometimes as my face was so bad.

Catlondon | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/25/2016
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I have had eczema all my life and I occasionally get flare ups on my face. They are the worst and of course I am advised not to use steroids (although I often did despite the risks). My doctor prescribed tacrolimus the first time without warning me about the itching and burning it causes on application, so I immediately stopped because it is very uncomfortable! When I realised it was normal and got through the burning stage of 1/2 days it cleared my skin of my face if any eczema. It's amazing, I now apply it only once every few days. I still don't use it on my body though because I never have enough, and recently got a full body flare up so had to stop taking tacrolimus while goin on a course of oral steroids, as I don't think you are supposed to use the two together. This means I have to go through the itchy, burning few days as my face re-adjusts to the tacrolimus cream. I have taken 2 days off work to do this as I can't concentrate on anything else because I find it so uncomfortable. Worth it in the end though so don't give up because I found it horrible at first but in the end it got rid of my eczema which is the main thing!

Itchy Eye Veteran | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/5/2016
Condition: Eczema Skin Condition Resisting Treatment

I never had Eczema as a child but when I turned 14 I started to get Eczema under my eyes and my whole eye lids and crease under my eyes would turn red. I stopped wearing makeup for 6 months and tried other products like Aquaphor but I did not receive the results that I did with this product. Cleared up my itchy eyes right away. 10/10 would recommend. It burn at first though...no big deal well worth it! I have used it now for many years.