Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirena intrauterine.

3/8/2020 8:41:25 PM

Reviewer: Carouselambra, 25-34 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I did initially experience excruciating, breathtaking cramps during and immediately after insertion. My periods and all PMDD symptoms stopped immediately, and the Progestin causes my hair and nails to grow extremely fast. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but I'm on my second one, and I love it.

2/21/2020 3:57:44 PM

Reviewer: safire, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Memory Loss!!! Never again on any form of birth control!!

2/21/2020 3:29:29 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Horrible experience would not recommend to nobody. Had it removed and now using Annovera ring can only recommend Annovera to all. It is very soft easy to use and for 12 months. I love Annovera ring.

1/31/2020 6:15:14 PM

Reviewer: wlh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a Mirena placed in me in 2006. I had major anxiety and panic attacks for about 5 years. I eventually looked up reviews online and found that the Mirena could be causing my anxiety issues. I had it replaced with a copper IUD and my panic attacks went away. Don't use any hormonal IUD's.

12/30/2019 8:54:35 PM

Reviewer: MA, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    The Mirena IUD was the worst thing to ever happen to my skin. I had it inserted when I was 18 and had no history of cystic or hormonal acne whatsoever. Three months after having it inserted, I had painful acne EVERYWHERE, even on my back and chest. I tried everything from antibiotics to Proactiv to home remedies and everything made my skin worse. I had the Mirena removed after 3 years, and I can n ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day