Epidrin gave me back my life. At the onset of the visual aura, I take an Epidrin and my eyesight is back to normal in 30 mins. with no headache pain. I hope the rumors I have heard that Epidrin is being discontinued in not true.

Migraine Man | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/1/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

Stops migraines cold that would otherwise have and would send me to the ER. Not for daily use which seems to confuse some here. Meant to use only when severe migraines occur, and then only 2-3 per week maximum (at that level, I'd hope someone is getting help from a migraine specialist not a general MD).

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/29/2015
Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
10/1/2013
Condition: Migraine Headache

I found Midrin/Epidrin 40 years ago and it solved my migraine problem completely. I have devastated that it is no longer available. None of the other migraine meds worked so effectively at stopping the migraine progession at the aura stage. What is a person to do??

KHTulsa | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/5/2012
Condition: Migraine Headache

I was prescribed this medication by the hospital that I had to go to due to migraines. I filled the script & and ended up keeping the medicine for a while, then I experienced anotner severe migraine. I was shaking, nauseous,had blurred vision, head hurting so bad I couldn't open my eyes, I thought I was going to have to go to the ER again, then I remembered that I still had some of that medicine from the last time I went, it was. Epidrin aka Midren with in 10 minutes the headache was completely gone!! And so was all of the other symptoms. Made me very Happy!! Best drug ever manufactured. Now I was able to take care of my 17mo old,3yr old,& 4yr old. Thanks to whom ever discovered this formula!!! Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/17/2011
Condition: Migraine Headache

I am very pleased with this drug. However, I am unable to get it. I was told the FDA had it discontinued, is that true? I was told there is not a generic for it.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
4/8/2011
Condition: Tension Headache

After so many years of headache pain, this has been a miracle drug for me. My stomach has had its effect of excedrin.

hannaheartless.09 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/8/2011
Condition: Migraine Headache

It gave me headaches and dropped my pulse to 28BPM. i'm lucky i did not fall asleep and knew the signs or I would have been dead.

operasinger | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/6/2011
Condition: Migraine Headache

This medication has worked very well for me in stopping migraines. I have also tried Imitrex, but Epidrin works much better for me.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/20/2011
tonync55mdd3 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/25/2010
Condition: Migraine Headache

My doctor told that the drug was not a good drug to take on a daily bases

echo11654 | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/4/2010
Condition: Migraine Headache

i have had this stuff for my headaches for about two years, but recently it has stopped working

hdchick1 | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/4/2010
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
9/21/2010
Yusha | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/28/2010
Condition: Tension Headache

I clench my teeth in my sleep which gives me extreme tension headaches. This medication doesnt work and made me feel a bit like I had a lump in my throat. I may help a bit after taking about 5 but by then I'd feel so sick with such a lump in my throat like before one throws up...

mrsvaldez27 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/3/2010
Condition: Migraine Headache

I get really bad migraines before my menstrual. My doctor prescribed Ediprin but when taken it made my headache worse. I have stopped this medication and now take imitrex which works great!

kaufman67 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/7/2010
Condition: Migraine Headache

they dont help that much at all

Epidrin | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2010
Condition: Migraine Headache

i got just as much pain reductin as taking aspirin. and that is not much reduction when you consider how bad these headaches are.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/3/2010
Condition: Migraine Headache

I suffer from the occasional migraine (maybe 2-4 a month) and epidrin has been great at relieving my pain. If you get up to the 2nd pill you'll feel a "weird" restless feeling that actually makes you tired.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/17/2009

I have taken Epidrin to help with Vestibular Migraines which have caused me to experience severe vertigo symptoms. It has worked incredibly well. Not sure what I would have done without it!

sacto | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/9/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

I began to experience extremely dry sinuses, which would lead to migraines, more than once a week. I was miserable. Pursuing possible allergies as a cause an allergist suggested taking Midrin when my sinuses flared up, it worked wonderfully..the medication is a life saver for me. Two years later, doctors still cannot explain my condition, but Midrin continues to be the only medication that provides relief.