Works great for GERD, however depletes magnesium levels dangerously low. I had heart palpitations, severe muscle cramping, nervousness, and shaking.

I am taking this since last 6 months. it is ok for acidity but I was taking 2-3 hour before meals this side effected and my all bones become weak and I am having pain in solder, hip and chest bones since last two month.

sapphire | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/26/2020
Condition: Excessive Production of Stomach Acid

Having stomach issues went to the doctor and he asked did I get sour stomach and I said few days ago yes and he put me on this drug and its a nightmare. I don't believe I have acid reflex before I rarely used antacids and I can't eat anything except boiled potatoes and soup and I'M getting upper stomach spasms. The doctor scope me and it was clear and he did a CT scan and it was clear. Now can't sleep cause of the spasm in my upper stomach.I have ISBD. I don't know what too do.:(

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/1/2019
Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/4/2019
Condition: Ulcer of Duodenum caused by Bacteria Helicobacter Pylori

I was experiencing severe stomach pain from a duodenal ulcer and from the cancer medication I am taking. The Nexium has worked like a charm -- pain level has gone down from an 8 to a 2 on the pain scale in just the past 4 days.

Maggie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/20/2018
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I couldn t figure out what was wrong, started noticing when i take this pill my throat would get real dry, feels like a knot is in your throat.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/7/2017
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

Taking for many years now, but would always prefer to get off or on something else. Works 100%! Have hereditary condition from parent, serious long-term heartburn. Love this med EXCEPT can't take the bloating anymore