I really liked this medicene when I was first put on it. But now Im dealing with severe bone deteration and my teeth are literally breaking off. It controls asthma very well but the side effects are not worth it. If you must take this have your Dr. put you on one of the osteoperosis drugs to keep your bones strong(if you have heart problems then at least take extra calcium) I was not told any of t...

I have severe asthma and have been being treated with Adwair 100 then 250 then 500 mcg. First of all it is a breath activated medicine. If you have no breath how are you supposed to get this medicine in your airway? It has been TOTALLY useless to me and my doctor switched Me to Dulera Aerasol and I am doing MUCH better. I just cannot reccomend this med!

Billp222 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/23/2021
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

I switched from Anoro due to prostate concerns. My breathing issues made a steady decline. I was worried it was my health . I switched to Trelegy and it immediately improved my breathing. Advair was terrible for my breathing issues

CanadaCanuck | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/26/2020
Condition: Asthma

I've been using Advair 500 for about ten years. It is so effective you would never know I had asthma. I do not use anything else for my asthma. I don't squeak or make other breathing noises. However, I have tried other similar drugs as a way to reduce cost and after a month or two I start squeaking. I have since returned to using Advair 500.

Cassandra | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/14/2019
Condition: Asthma

Advair has taken away my quality of life. I had no reason to doubt this drug because my doctor had prescribed it for me. The symptoms are awful. I feel tired all of the time, very dry mouth, depressed and my voice is hoarse. with respect Lea

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/17/2019
Condition: Asthma

My condition got worse using this. Also had head aches.

Theresa | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2019
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

Advair is a horrible medicine. I went to Dr because I was suffering from very bad asthma attacks. I started the advair and within 5 days I felt like I was dying. I suffered a fever of 102 for 5 days. I suffered a very bad cough. I suffered from severe weakness. I took my self off and my throat my sinuses my health is so much better. While on it I needed a prednisone shot. It almost killed me. I feel sorry for anyone who has their children on this or elderly on it. We all need to let attorney general know about this medicine.