I am allergic to amoxicillin and sulfa drugs. Zpac is a lifesaver for me and it works so quickly. I always feel better after the first day of taking it. I have had no side effects.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THIS DRUG!! Yes it is a common antibiotic, but if you are like me, you should not take it. I have an allergy to amoxil and any others in its family. I took this drug for a simple sore throat, I was on day 4 of it and thought it was time I saw a doctor. They tested me for Strep and it came back negative, but they gave me an antibiotic anyway. Within 30 mins of taking the firs...

Aelise | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2019
Condition: Bronchitis caused by the Bacteria Moraxella Catarrhalis

I have a penicillin allergy and was prescribed this in place of the other antibiotics. Turns out I’m allergic to this antibiotic as well. 5 days after stopping the drug I broke out in a HORRIBLE rash head to toe. Even my palms and soles of my feet. Trouble breathing and a bad cough now. Never again ...

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/4/2019

I am experiencing a buzzing sound in both ears and a minimal hearing loss. I had a sinus infection and feel better overall. This buzzing is no fun. Will not take again.

Jb702 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/9/2018
Condition: Bronchitis caused by the Bacteria Streptococcus Pneumoniae

At the end of the 4th and 5th day I got really nauseas morning, evenings, and horrible diarrhea. Yes, it has helped my acute bronchitis but the side effects hit me hard. I would take it again unfortunately if my cold ever gets as bad as it did.

Rhyno | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/30/2018
Condition: Strep Throat

Got strep somehow. This stuff works pretty good but I don't know why but about every other time I take this medication it makes me pee out of my butt.

Alliec | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/25/2018
Condition: Severe Sinusitis caused by Moraxella Catarrhalis

This is the only antibiotic I am not allergic to and it works great. I feel better in a few days and I like that it keeps working after the last dose. I usually am prescribed it for sinus infections.