daniel 21 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/17/2010

I am taking this medicine for hot flashes. It does work for that, but with terrible side effects. I feel lifeless. I am tired all the time. I used to sleep 4-6 hour at night and now I sleep 8 - 10 hours and have no energy during the day. I am light headed and feel like I'm in a daze all day.

Ms Hot Flash | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/22/2009

I dont understand why they would take this medicine off the market. They could of advertised it for HOT FLASHES and could sell all they could make. Especially since the public is getting older. The maker of this pill should think that decision. Or advise a subsite that they have that will work as well. Remember there a women in every family that is going to the hot flashes and cant sleep as well. Please rethink taking this off the market..!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/4/2008

HOt flashes and night sweats from Menopause. Irritability and stomach discomfort were gone. I do not know why they stopped making this medication.

deh | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/9/2008

I, too, am very disappointed that eperbel has been taken off the market. It was doing a great job of reducing hot flashes and night sweats brought on as a side effect from taking the drug arimidex for breast cancer. Why was it taken off the market?

jwatmough | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/21/2007

Why was this taken off the market? It has worked so well for me and now I am back to hot flashes and night sweats - it is miserable. Was there a problem with the drug? I am more than a little concerned as I doubt any drug company would take a product off the market unless there were some negative reactions

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/29/2007

Eperbel-s has helped me with my hot flashes. And now they have been taken off the market. Using Eperbel-s really control my hot flashes even in this hot weather, I could go out without looking like I had just step out of the swimming pool. Eperbels really help and gave me back my life before, I would not go out side because I would look like I had just step out of the shower. Who ever took Eperbel-s off the market has taken my life from me .