Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Travatan ophthalmic.

1/16/2019 7:15:43 PM

Reviewer: Ohio Man, 75 or over on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used Travatan Z for over two years. It lowered my pressure but not low enough to be back in the normal range. My doc then added levobunolol and my pressure is now well into the normal range. I have had no noticeable side effects with either drug. I keep track of my Travatan Z usage. I have averaged 44 drops per 2.5 ml bottle over a two year period. My previous supplier provided 5 bott ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2018 5:14:07 PM

Reviewer: Leslie Smith , 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Easy to use . My pressure has maintained 16,17 or 18. HOWEVER, I AM VERY UPSET WITH THE EXTREMELY DARK CIRCLES UNDER MY EYES SINCE I STARTED THE MED. I look ill. I have never had dark circles under my eyes. Other than that have only experienced long lashes (nice).

4/5/2018 2:05:06 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Horrible eye drops for me. Used them for 5 weeks. Extreme dry eyes and throat, eye itchiness, headaches, eye pain, stopped using and side effects still going after 10 days.

5/13/2015 1:31:50 PM

Reviewer: brwneyes, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It caused my eyes to get blurry, headache, sensitive to light, my brain felt like the blood vessels were either opening or closing and felt funny. Medication caused my sinus to get sinus headaches and runny nose...upset stomach...sticky/dry eyes, sensitive to light. I have been off for a few days and still having trouble with blurriness.

7/8/2014 3:14:54 PM

Reviewer: Edith, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    travatan did lower my IOP from 20/23 to 16/17 respectively left to right eye after 14 days of instilling drops at bed time.However the side effects of blurred vision and vision changes are very troublesome. aside from these noted side effects my eyes became highly sensitive to light and I experienced the first week of use low BP which is unusual as I am also taking Verapamil for Hypertension.today ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day