My ocular pressures were were 25/26, normal 11-21. After using Travatan (1 drop each eye/night), my pressures were lowered to 14 and 16. Lazer surgery is one of my options, but I can handle one drop a day.

appears making blood sugar rise after taking only two weeks. as to ratings above not sure too soon to know,disregard

Les | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/25/2021
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

Just after I started using these eye drops in one eye only, my skin has started to feel itchy on different parts of my body. One part in particular is the left side of my chest just below my neck it is burning and itchy and will not go away. All this has started since I started using these drops. I normally suffer no skin allergy at all so this makes me feel it is from the drops. I am using lashings of cream to try and stop this burning while it helps it always comes back when I stop using the cream. I will have to ask my specialist about this.

Ohio Man | 75 or over | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/16/2019
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

I have used Travatan Z for over two years. It lowered my pressure but not low enough to be back in the normal range. My doc then added levobunolol and my pressure is now well into the normal range. I have had no noticeable side effects with either drug. I keep track of my Travatan Z usage. I have averaged 44 drops per 2.5 ml bottle over a two year period. My previous supplier provided 5 bottles for my 90 day prescription which gave me 110 days of coverage on average. My current supplier as of 1/1/19 (different insurance) only provides 3 bottles for a 90 day prescription which is not enough to cover all 90 days. This supplier claims that I should get 80 drops per bottle which is way more than I ever got. Not sure what to do now. I cannot find any information from the manufacturer as to how many drops one should expect from a 2.5 ml bottle.

Leslie Smith | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/19/2018
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

Easy to use . My pressure has maintained 16,17 or 18. HOWEVER, I AM VERY UPSET WITH THE EXTREMELY DARK CIRCLES UNDER MY EYES SINCE I STARTED THE MED. I look ill. I have never had dark circles under my eyes. Other than that have only experienced long lashes (nice).

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/5/2018
Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye

Horrible eye drops for me. Used them for 5 weeks. Extreme dry eyes and throat, eye itchiness, headaches, eye pain, stopped using and side effects still going after 10 days.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/16/2016
Condition: Wide-Angle Glaucoma

I experienced all the redness itching blurred vision eyelash growth change of eye color. I have very slow heart rate never had any trouble before. Laser surgery my only option. worked fine.