Due to a viral infection, my nose was stopped up and my ears clogged. I had a lot of pressure in my head. This medication relieved all of that within minutes.

I was given this to help unclog my eustachian tube in my left ear. I had a bad reaction. I was jittery and had crazy mood swings (swinging from normal to down in the dumps). also my heart was racing. The cure was worse than the curse. No more for me

moka | Female | Patient
2/19/2019

I have extreme pain flying when the airplane is landing and taking pseudophedrine one hour before I am pain free. I guess my sinus are enflame.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/27/2015
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

Works well clearing up my runny/stuffed up nose due to allergies. DO NOT take near bedtime. All the reviewers who did were up all night. Follow the directions. Drink plenty of fluids. Phenylepherine does not work at all for me, ever.

JMF | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/14/2014

JayDun20 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/28/2014
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Within an hour or so I was actually able to breath through my nose, however I wouldn't recommend taking them before you go to sleep. Rare side effect or not, nightmares aren't my idea of a fun time.

Mary | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2014
Condition: Cold Symptoms

After taking a dose two hours before bedtime, I was unable to sleep through the night. I saw the clock every hour and was alert enough at 2:30 AM to watch a movie until 4 AM. I never have trouble sleeping. Now, nine hours later I am still jittery.