Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lumigan ophthalmic.

2/2/2016 11:45:54 AM

Reviewer: dardar, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After the first use, my eyes were red and blood shot. Looked like I had been on a bender. Did not help any with pressure

1/3/2016 6:52:45 PM

Reviewer: Happy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I use both Lumigan and Azopt and my pressure has come down from 40 to 15. Lumigan once a day at bedtime and Azopt twice a day. There was slight burning and blurring until I got used to it. There are no problems now and I just hope it continues to work.

11/26/2015 9:25:18 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Besides the usual side effects, I have experienced real bad diabetic neuropathy. Prio to using this the neuropathy was under control using lyrica. Now it is almost daily.

10/13/2015 3:26:32 PM

Reviewer: miatesara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using Lumigan for about 6 months. It still stings when I put the drops in. discussed this with my eye dr. Then....my right eye started to turn cloudy and blurry. Also now have hair growing around my eyes. Eye Dr. not concerned. said it is cataracts that were not there six months ago. Time for a new Dr???? eye pressure did go down but at the cost of my sight...Not impressed.

4/25/2015 9:27:48 AM

Reviewer: Sandy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I can live with the redness and irritation, but my main concern is the burning sensation in my upper chest. It does get better by the end of the day, but starts back up after application. I do hold the corner of my eyes when applying the Lumigan. I also woke up during the night with severe pain in my chest. I have had my heart checked with an EKG and treadmill stress test and all is well. I r ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day