we would like to purchase this product as in malta is out of stock even in our general hospital

I had a severe skin rash reaction to symbicort which has formoterol in it and had to go to a dermatoligist to get it cleared up which included a steroid cream. It still took several weeks to heal from the rash and for my arms and the back of my hands to look "normal" again.

Formonide 100 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/9/2016

I have recover very well in short format to use Formonide 100 But i want to relive this medicine any way kindly any one help me

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/28/2014
Condition: Asthma

This drug changed my life. I have suffered with moderate Asthma for all my life. 4 years ago I took a 6 week dose of this drug, and since then I havent faced any significant Asthma symptoms. I typically end up taking a 3-4 day dose once a year.

Mike | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/26/2014
Condition: Chronic Bronchitis

Really bad coughing and wheezing which was keeping me awake during the night however after just a two day treatment most of my symptoms have disappeared.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/4/2013
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis

I was hacking and wheezing most of the night.Only when I went to bed. Since, using this product, I have eliminated 80-90% of the problems.I do not have asthma.

thorman52 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/29/2012
Condition: Emphysema

Was prescribed this med because my inhaler (Proventic) would not help with my shortness of breath. Have taken it for a month or more now and notice no noticeable advantage over the inhaler.