Foradil changed my life! One inhaled capsule in the morning, and I'm symptom-free all day. Another one before bed if needed. A lifetime of meds and regimens replaced by these little capsules. I haven't noticed blood sugar or fatigue issues, like some users. I tell everyone I know how wonderful this drug is!

This medication was HORRIBLE for me. I had a massive negative reaction causing insomnia, panic attacks, and worsening of my asthma. I discontinued after 2 days. I highly, highly reccommend thoroughly discussing with your doctor other options. I am actually amazed that they placed me on this drug as I had heart palpitations with the Advair and they are in the same drug class. I am now on an anti-an...

WJS | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/6/2015
Condition: Asthma

Have had varying degrees of asthma for over 50 years. This is the first preventive drug that has helped. The delivery system doesn't work well and could use improvement. Storing the capsules in the refrigerator significantly helps the delivery system. Note that my asthma hasn't been severe since I was a kid, but any difficulty breathing is horrible when it occurs. None of the steroid inhalants helped at all.

dalesps | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/4/2015
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

Have been taking for 2 years. Only problem is with the capsule and how med is delivered. Sometimes the capsule separates and I'm not sure it delivered the dose. Would be nice if they could use a system like Anoro Ellipta.

Dalesps | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/13/2014
Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis

I've been taking Foradil for a year for COPD and I've been able to reduce my albuteral use from every 2 hours to an average of once a day. My only problem with this drug is getting defective capsules. Some separate when I start my inhalation and the medication is wasted.

Rob | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/8/2013
Condition: Asthma

Medicine works well but they seriously need to fix the capsule delivery system. Literally 50% of the time the capsule fails to spin in the cartridge. Very annoying and prevents proper dose.

SevenServices | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/3/2013
Condition: Bronchospasm Prevention with COPD

I prefer Foradil to the CCs for effectiveness.