Medically this product has worked for me - release of pain - I have experienced blood in my bowels that I have traced back to everytime I take this product - when I stop taking it - I do not experience the blood in bowel.

Sandles | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/25/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

I usually take Excedrin when I have a migraine and it works fine. I still have a bit of a lingering headache, but I can function. It at least takes the edge off. I thought that was as good as I could hope for without a prescription. I recently tried Advil migraine due to an inability to get my normal medicine. It worked so well. It worked quickly, within about 20-30 minutes after I take it each time and I feel pretty much back to normal. It was so easy to take. The liquid capsules are small enough to swallow two at a time with ease. I will definitely be switching to this from now on.

NSane Jane | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/1/2019
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have been taking Advil migraine for about 4 years. You must take as soon as symptoms present themselves. I take mine as soon as possible, so I do not throw up the medicine. This stuff works!! I take one pill. I am lightweight and do not need to take 2 pills. This product was recommended by a client of mine, and now I am recommending to you!

JR | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/12/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

Advil does work. I've been taking it for many years. I believe I have a dependency (addiction?) to Advil. Advil can cause liver damage. I would love to find another OTC drug which would not be a danger to me health wise and provide me with the relief that I require. Any comments.

ShawnaL | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2016
Condition: Head Pain

Took this god awful spawn of satan medication at 5 am when i woke up with a headache. Took an advil. Shortly after, i was puking my guts up for like an hour. I had an exam that morning too. Needless to say, i failed my exam. Thank you advil. I do not recommend this. :(

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient