Blood pressure spiked and necessitated visit to emergency room. Also difficulty getting deep breaths.

Sinus/allergy sufferer | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/10/2016
Condition: Cold Symptoms

This is my choice of treatment for my cough, cold, and allergy symptoms. It really works and helps me rest; however, I have to take 1/2 the recommended dosage as needed or it makes me nervous. If I take 1/2, then I rest good. It does taste bad is why I gave it a 3 on ease of use.

Cheryl | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient