I love Yasmin!! I didn't gain any weight, my face is super clear, it's easy to use and i didn't get any side effects like breast tenderness, etc. I HIGHLY recommend it.

I would advise any young woman NOT to take this pill. I almost died taking it with the uncommon side effects. I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms, pneumonia and pulmonary hypertension within 2 months of taking this pill. when i was prescribed Yasmin, no steps were taken to ensure I would stop smoking, loose weight etc, it was a 5 minute appointment with my gp and I was sent on my way. More ch...

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/11/2021
Condition: Acne

So, I started yasmin about two years ago after coming off of the implant which made me gain a lot of weight (which was the reason I came off of it). About 3 months ago I decided that I wanted a break from birt control, and stopped taking the pill. After about a month my acne was AWFUL. My entire skin texture changed and I was honestly shocked. I had taken Acutane in the past for my acne, but have not had any problems since. Keep in mind, I have been on birth control since stopping Acutane, so I really did not know what my skin was like i guess. But anyway, my skin was AWFUL. I was embarassed and depressed about it. I hid under my mask whenever i left my house and did not know wgat to do. I tried every single acne medication and topical (including Tretinoin) and nothing worked. After about a month, I decided that I would go back on. I read a ton of reviews about how it takes about 3 months to work, and for a while there I had lost hope. HOWEVER, I am not on month 4 and my skin has completely cleared up. I dont need to wear make up anymore or hide under my mask, etc. On top of it helping my acne, my periods are regular and literally last 3 days. I have no major side effecgts, besides some nausea during the first month restarting Yasmin. Ladies, if you have problem skin and are looking for a solution from birth control, this is it. I lost hope for a while there, not knowing that I had already been on the best pill fo acne beforehand. Give it a try!! It may work for you :)

Juv719 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/11/2021
Condition: Acne

I was taking Alesse for almost 2 years and went from 125lbs to 145-150lbs (Iâ??m 5ft6), and it also EXPONENTIALLY worsened my acne. I switched to Yasmin just over a year ago and instantly noticed consistent weight loss (back down to 125lbs within 6 months), as well as it significantly clearing up my skin (very minimal/infrequent breakouts now). I have yet to experience any of the negative side effects that it warns against. Definitely recommend, especially if you struggle with relentless hormonal acne.

yassi | 7-12 | Female | Patient
4/24/2020
Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
12/23/2019

This pill killed my best friend. She’s not the only case. Caused severe blood clots and then internal bleeding which could not be treated. Please do not take Yasmin. It needs to be discontinued.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/1/2018

Taking yaz for 8 yrs now, was diagnose with a bloodclot in my lung this week, my doctor is sure its from this perticular birth control. Ladies beware!!!