I love Yasmin!! I didn't gain any weight, my face is super clear, it's easy to use and i didn't get any side effects like breast tenderness, etc. I HIGHLY recommend it.

I would advise any young woman NOT to take this pill. I almost died taking it with the uncommon side effects. I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms, pneumonia and pulmonary hypertension within 2 months of taking this pill. when i was prescribed Yasmin, no steps were taken to ensure I would stop smoking, loose weight etc, it was a 5 minute appointment with my gp and I was sent on my way. More ch...

Juv719 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/11/2021
Condition: Acne

I was taking Alesse for almost 2 years and went from 125lbs to 145-150lbs (Iâ??m 5ft6), and it also EXPONENTIALLY worsened my acne. I switched to Yasmin just over a year ago and instantly noticed consistent weight loss (back down to 125lbs within 6 months), as well as it significantly clearing up my skin (very minimal/infrequent breakouts now). I have yet to experience any of the negative side effects that it warns against. Definitely recommend, especially if you struggle with relentless hormonal acne.

yassi | 7-12 | Female | Patient
4/24/2020
Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
12/23/2019

This pill killed my best friend. She’s not the only case. Caused severe blood clots and then internal bleeding which could not be treated. Please do not take Yasmin. It needs to be discontinued.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/1/2018

Taking yaz for 8 yrs now, was diagnose with a bloodclot in my lung this week, my doctor is sure its from this perticular birth control. Ladies beware!!!

Anonymous | Patient
6/16/2018

The best birth control!! I have had heavy, crampy periods since I started having periods and have tried various methods of birth controls, from different pills, to the Mirena IUD. This pill has been the absolute best at regulating my period and lightening it. While, I did have slight nausea and breakthrough bleeding during the first month, these side effects went away by month two.