this is the only pill that treats all my arthritis pain in back,knees,I have recommended this pill to friends

This drug has side effects that takes several months to appear, be very cautious while taking this drug. I also missed some great things in my life because of this.

Vicki | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2020
Condition: Pain

I had been in severe pain in my knee for 4 months. The second opinion Dr. finally figured out what was going on and then prescribed me Etodolac 400mg. I can not describe how well it has worked for me. By the second day I was feeling 75% better. I have been on the medication now for 2 weeks and I am 100% better. It has been a life saver for me.

Big Country | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/14/2020
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I was prescribed this medication due to pain in my left knee due to loss of meniscus and swelling. I have noticed it has kept the swelling down and it has also helped with my back pain as I also have slipped and herniated discs. It's so nice to be able to do things around the house without thinking about pain. I would recommend you giving this a try for a good month I'm sure you will be glad you did. It says to take 1 pill twice a day, but I only take 1 every night and it is working well.

Anonymous |
2/20/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

Took for 2 months and did nothing to ease my pain

AudreyBower | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/30/2018
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

Honestly, only takes the edge off. I've tried meds that kick more, non narcotic. I get alot of nausea and diahrea with this meds though, so pain for being stuck in the bathroom, depends how bad my pain is.

taylhnt | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2018

After 2 weeks taking this medication I had hives for 3 weeks.