have been taking it for four years. no problems. no cramps, no spotting, no bloating. I usually have a four day period. Very light. I would recommend it.

I switched to this medicine after another birth control medication. This birth control was great for the first three months. Then I started getting migraines. Its almost like my body retains way to much water now. I have not changed my diet but I see no need to, considering I eat decently healthy. Ive gained quite a bit of weight. I now have stretch marks. I notice I am way more irritable then nor...

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/9/2019
Condition: Endometriosis

After only 6 days on this pill I could take it no more! I began taking this med in hopes that changing my BC would better help control my endometriosis. Now in addition to my original problem, I have unbearable daily headaches & migraines, 24/7 nausea, and brain fog so bad I can barely function at work. The sudden bloating & weight gain it has caused are also so bad that none of my clothes fit comfortably anymore! A big thumbs down to this one!!!

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/14/2019

I had recently switch birth control since my doctor suggest it since I had random bleeding and my insurance. This is probably my 3rd-4th month of taking this. I absolutely agree with these reviews.. I feel crazy, emotional, not myself, and etc. I have been taking birth control for almost 6 years now and this pill is foresure not it.

Nothavingit | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/11/2019

Im literally crazy while taking this pill. My periods are not regulated. My acne is not bad at all so theres a giant plus. But im very depressed, i feel psycho and not myself. No weight gain. Changing BC

Maryanne | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/6/2019
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

Have relied on this med for almost a year and I haven’t gotten pregos. Might have experienced some mood issues but it wasnt bad.

collegegirl | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/18/2018

This birthcontrol made my skin clear up and stopped breakouts. It also made my periods extremely regular and a little lighter (took a couple months on it). It didn't cause me weight gain. IT MADE ME CRAZY. Right when I started it I would cry hysterically all the time. Depression and anxiety increased a lot. It made me super stressed all the time and self conscious. Bad mental side effects.