Did anyone know that the pseudoephedrine in zyrtec-d would show up as meth..I didnt until a random drug test needless to say I lost my job of 6years.The pharmacy and drug and poison told my boss,the union and myself that it was the zyrtec-d that made me test positive for meth.but I got fired anyway.I havent taken it since(3years)and have been miserable.It worked so well for me,but also caused me t...

For years had violent morning coughing spells from combination of lung condition and allergies. Finally tried zyrtec-d and it helped. took one every night. Developed repeated constipation episodes. Gut doctor did colonoscopy with ok results, and mentioned an ingredient in zyrtec-d can dehydrate your digestive system. Stopped taking it and got regular after a few days

CountryChick48 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/18/2019
Condition: Cold Symptoms

Took it at bedtime, it kept me awake all night. Stomach pain and heart raced. It did help my stuffy nose and itchy throat though. I think I'd rather just use a cough drop and drink water.

duffjr | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/16/2017
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

I moved to Phoenix and developed severe allergies. This medication has been the only one to work to health me breathe and relieve the pressure in my head. However, within an hour of taking it, I feel like I just took speed and it lasts for hours. Racing heartbeat and I can't sit still. I have an anxiety disorder so it then triggers multiple anxiety/panic attacks. If I miss this medication, within day 3, I can't think straight. My brain goes into a fog and I can't put simple things together in my head. I am moving out of this state and never using this medication again.

Renee | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
3/24/2015
Condition: Sneezing

I have seasonal allergies (symptoms: sneezing, itchy throat and eyes, runny nose and stuffiness). I decided to try Zyrtec, OTC, 10mg/1 a day, this year to alleviate my allergy symptoms and it was working fantastic; however, I had SVT after 5 days of use. Very scary. I am 42, female, and I am not taking any prescription meds, no history of high blood pressure, never smoked, non-drinker, and healthy. I stopped taking Zyrtec immediately. I relate this incident to taking Zyrtec. I was seen by my physician, now awaiting blood work results.

chelleleann | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/11/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I have been using zyrtec d for over 7 years almost daily due to chronic sinus congestion due to multiple allergies year round. Just recently started having tea colored urine(blood in urine) not sure why. Nothing else helps with my allergies. i have diabetes as well as fibromyalgia and hypertension. I have been taking the same drugs for 7 years not sure what is going on.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/21/2014

zyrtec D definitely helps me with all the allergy symptoms, but the side effects that I have I despair, I feel nervous, anxious, wanting to mourn, shaky, tired, sleepy, I take the pill when my allergies are really bad. The medication that the doctor gave me did not help, it will be nice if they could make a medicine that will help me just as Zirtec D, without the side effects. Thank You