I have M.S. I first used this for head pain caused by Avonex, it made it tolerable. I have since used it for near everything! I have osteo-arthritus with alot of pain, I also have severe ovary pain. This works! I love it. I only use it when I HAVE to. I can take up to 3 every 6 hours as needed, I have never needed that many! I dont use ibuprofin anymore I use this instead, it does not cause stomac...

Been on this for back pain. Isn't helping me at all. Makes me feel like I'm going to vomit but don't. Is this for real or a sugar pill. Dr told me it was the strongest daytime med he could give me. Anyone I talked to who took it said the same thing I said. I'm in a lot of pain.

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Pain

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Babbster | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/11/2020
Condition: Pain

Does absolutely nothing for my chronic migraine pain. No relief at all.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
9/3/2018
Condition: Pain

Doen not help with pain.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/10/2017
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

did not relieve the arthritis pain i have but may be good for a condition with less pain. made me dizzy and i noticed i can't think as quick as usual.

Little Dickie | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2017
Condition: Pain

I am a 81 year old male, that has Reactive Arthritis since 1984, I was on Celebrex for years, which helped the chronic pain, but my family doctor took me off, and put me on Tyanol 3, plus a 500 Tyanal, which hasn't been helping the chronic pain. I had to have an operation on my hand, the the Surgeon prescribe this medication for pain. On taking this med, I do not have any chronic pain from the arthritis....what a relieve. I take one every 8 hours, and it works. I am going to try and have my GP prescribe this med for my pain