I have Collagenous Colitis and this is the only medicine that has helped besides Prednisone (which I only took for one week). I've been on Budesonide off & on for 5 years. Each time I go off of it the symptoms return.

just started this yesterday for lymphocytic colitis

three times a day | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/12/2021

just started

Rosemary | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/18/2020

I was prescibed this medicine for my diahreah. It did not work for me. I have IBS.

Mily | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/18/2019

side effects tough to take

gladysrs | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/3/2019
Condition: Ulcerated Colon

I am taking this medication for about 10 month now. My condition is Ulcerative Colitis. I feel much better now, specially during the last two month.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/21/2018
Condition: Crohn's Disease

My question is I have just started taking this drug and I am curious of how long it took patients to achieve remission.