MSM is a wonderful natural supplement that has changed my life. I have arthritis in my knees and back and recently developed arthritis in my hands. I take 2 1000mg 3 times a day and do not have to take any other pain medications. I am an artist and was starting to get depressed about my condition and after taking this on a regular basis my condition improved dramatically. I recommend this over...

My mother has a rare blood disease, ITP. She took this drug and it almost killed her. It poisoned her liver and she dropped to a palatelet count of 0. If anyone has a weakened liver, blood disorder, etc.. DO NOT USE THIS DRUG. Please note the allergic reactions chart on Web MD. Severe means death. PLEASE PLEASE do not take this treatment. The promise of pain relief vs eternal rest is not worth i...

Kel | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/26/2015

I have sarcoidosis of the lungs. My previous doctor recommended steroids to reduce the inflammation. I did my research and decided to try msm. Within weeks I felt better and was breathing a lot better. Due to the msm I've been in remission for over 5 years. This is a miracle supplement.

JUNGER | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/21/2014

BEEN TAKING MSM BULK FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS FOR ARTHRITIS AND I AM 75 IT IS A MIRACLE!

LynnBOSTON | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/2/2014

I have both osteo and rheumatoid arthritis and my rheumatologist is VERY careful with my meds (take RX Methatrexete, prednisone, folic acid) and "approved" supplements and MSM was a no-brainer for him. I take 9-12 grams/day and please disregard the woman who commented on liver dangers. My liver phosphates are tested monthly and they are fine.

soycoffee | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/14/2013

I have pain due to an asymmetrical pelvic fracture -- which put everything else "out of joint." About 1 1/2 years ago, I tried MSM capsules from Jarrow. I researched the use of MSM -- there's not much information -- and found that there is no apparent upper limit to dosage. Right now I take six capsules at bedtime, and sometimes six in the morning. If for some reason the pain is greater, I will take increases of four to six capsules a day. It leaves me clear-headed and not dopey, a little calmer, and it's easier to dose if I want, but for a very short time. No apparent side effects. My blood pressure is low, heart arrhythmias under control with Diltiazem (Cardizem). I do have neuropathy from Sjögren's syndrome, and take massive amounts of Vitamin B-12 as sublingual tablets, which controls the neuropathy and pain from neuropathy.

BostonBill | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/3/2012

I'm a 46 year old man with no history of aches and pains. But 2-1/2 months ago, I started having nearly constant and shifting pain in neck / shoulders / upper back. I wasn't sure if it was joint, muscle, or both. After starting MSM (first 1500 mg), the pain has gone away, and has stayed away for weeks. I find 3 grams a day, over 2 doses, works best. I'm amazed at the difference MSM makes.