Using (Rx) for both arthritis/joint damage and Peripheral Neuropathy. It works very well for me, both after things get painful, and as a preventative. It helps me avoid Ophiods, and is more effective, in my experience. Use exam gloves to apply, bought by the box-of-100 from auto parts stores. Use on foot and knee, usually not more than twice a day, although the literature says up to 4 times a da...

should i use this med for cellulitis.it was given to me for that.

Chell | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2021

I used this gel on my shoulder that has a torn rotator cuff and the gel burned my skin so bad, and it didn't even help with the pain.

Me | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/11/2021

Husband used (Rx) after breaking ribs but it made him very nauseated so he stopped after first use. I have used for osteoarthritis of the hands and knees (OTC) with very good results. I use most often on my thumbs and I use "as needed" which is generally several days or more 2 to 4 times a day. My Rheumatologist prescribed celebrex twice daily and suggested this as an added treatment on my hands for those really bad days. (He knew used it on painful crepitus knees.)

Jo | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/19/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

I've had pain in my left knee for many years. I always wear a brace. I went to my doctor to ask for a shot for my knee. She prescribed this instead. I use it once or twice a day. My knee pain is much much better.

Karen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/3/2021

I have sciatica and sometimes I freeze up and can barely walk, this is a miracle drug, seriously!

Lena | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/1/2021

The pain in my feet was unbearable. I tried everything. When my doctor recommended a topical cream I laughed. I am absolutely amazed at the effectiveness of this cream. I had a consult for a pain shot which I recently cancelled. Amazing!