Using (Rx) for both arthritis/joint damage and Peripheral Neuropathy. It works very well for me, both after things get painful, and as a preventative. It helps me avoid Ophiods, and is more effective, in my experience. Use exam gloves to apply, bought by the box-of-100 from auto parts stores. Use on foot and knee, usually not more than twice a day, although the literature says up to 4 times a da...

should i use this med for cellulitis.it was given to me for that.

Lena | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/1/2021

The pain in my feet was unbearable. I tried everything. When my doctor recommended a topical cream I laughed. I am absolutely amazed at the effectiveness of this cream. I had a consult for a pain shot which I recently cancelled. Amazing!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/11/2020
marc | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/11/2020
Wldsum94gmail.com | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/24/2020
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

It is a wonder gel! I have been on it for2-3 months for my hip and it really works . I just put it on in the morning that's when I'm really hurting and it usually last most the day unless I'm very active which is not often. It is better than opioets as I was on them for 20 some years and they got to where they wouldn't work. This stuff is amazing!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/25/2020

I have lower back pain and this gel helps alot.