Using (Rx) for both arthritis/joint damage and Peripheral Neuropathy. It works very well for me, both after things get painful, and as a preventative. It helps me avoid Ophiods, and is more effective, in my experience. Use exam gloves to apply, bought by the box-of-100 from auto parts stores. Use on foot and knee, usually not more than twice a day, although the literature says up to 4 times a da...

should i use this med for cellulitis.it was given to me for that.

Ms.Chris | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/27/2022
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

I don't have to use as much as it says. It does work for me pretty good when I can't stand the pain. I try not to take to many meds. I'm on enough as it is.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/8/2022

I was prescribed it for my shoulder. It clearly says Do Not use on shoulder. Well it's a sodium medication and I believe that's why my blood pressure started getting higher and higher. I got very sick, my heart rate got up to 118. At one point I was having anxiety from my bp and heart rate being out of control. I was away from home and I had someone on stand by to call the local paramedics. I took 325 mgs aspirin and lay down in a cold room, drank water until I came around.

Jim | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/21/2022
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I'm an active and athletic old guy. Have bone on bone in my right knee and had a surgery about 50 years ago. My Surgeon wanted to do knee replacement surgery 2 years ago. I said no and that I wanted to wait as long as possible. Been using Aspirin, Ibuprofen, steroid injections and Hyaluronic acid injections until a few weeks ago. Then I tried this. Nothing has come close to working this well for me. Don't need near as much as they say and I just apply it to the tender areas. My knee hasn't felt this good since 2019. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/18/2022
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I find this medication helps to reduce pain without having to take a lot of medication.

Troy | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/2/2022

Suffering from a severe case of plantar fasciitis. Prescribed by podiatrist, however, this this topical provides little relief.

Tracy H | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/19/2022
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Life saver! I lived for years with pain from JRA,RA and osteoarthritis untreated until a few years ago in my 40s This works in minutes. I'll use on my shoulder or something else here or there. I use it once or twice a day. The months between my gel shots

Cathy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/1/2022

I have neuropathy in my feet and I have tried every kind of over the counter creams and nothing worked. So I went to see my Ortho dr and he suggested it. I buy the over counter and it is amazing. It doesn’t feel medicated so you might think it won’t work. But I rub it into my feet really good then put on a pair of cotton socks. Then within an hour they feel better.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/21/2022

I have degeneration of my neck with radiating pain and numbness down right arm. Diclofenac took. The pain and numbness completely away.

Bob | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/9/2022

My neck has gotten progressively stiffer with increasing pain for several years. I have had Ankalosing Spondilitus since before 2005. Acupuncture was the only relief I could get until using Diclofenac topical, which is less expensive and time consuming

Wilcy | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/12/2021

Am M70! This gel has really helped with arthritis in hands! Fingers were locking in place!

Wilcy | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/12/2021

Arthritis in feet, knees and back! Been using this 2 weeks with good results! Hope it works for spinal stenosis! Waiting to find out! Doctor told me to live with pain! Wonder why they don’t prescribe this?

Denise Valentin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/23/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Used it on my painful shoulder. Next morning I woke so extremely dizzy I couldn’t stand to walk. After speaking with a customer service Rep she advised me Voltaren topical should NOT BE applied on shoulders. I felt like I was having a Stroke. Very scared. I use it on my knees and it is effective.

AmandaPanda | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/14/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I was given this for pain due to a torn spring ligament in my foot. With Covid, my surgery kept being postponed but the pain was horrible. This has helped tremendously and has kept me from using the narcotics they also prescribed. I also put it on my sciatica pain and it works within minutes.

Chell | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2021

I used this gel on my shoulder that has a torn rotator cuff and the gel burned my skin so bad, and it didn't even help with the pain.

Me | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/11/2021

Husband used (Rx) after breaking ribs but it made him very nauseated so he stopped after first use. I have used for osteoarthritis of the hands and knees (OTC) with very good results. I use most often on my thumbs and I use "as needed" which is generally several days or more 2 to 4 times a day. My Rheumatologist prescribed celebrex twice daily and suggested this as an added treatment on my hands for those really bad days. (He knew used it on painful crepitus knees.)

Jo | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/19/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

I've had pain in my left knee for many years. I always wear a brace. I went to my doctor to ask for a shot for my knee. She prescribed this instead. I use it once or twice a day. My knee pain is much much better.

Karen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/3/2021

I have sciatica and sometimes I freeze up and can barely walk, this is a miracle drug, seriously!

Lena | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/1/2021

The pain in my feet was unbearable. I tried everything. When my doctor recommended a topical cream I laughed. I am absolutely amazed at the effectiveness of this cream. I had a consult for a pain shot which I recently cancelled. Amazing!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/11/2020