Even though I already take Topamax as preventative for my migraines I still get them every now and then and when I do they are bad. This Frova is great I only have to take it once and can function as normal. Cost is secondary if the relief is primary.

BE CAREFULL. My nephew who is 11 had/has migranes from a fall he took in August 2009. He was given Frova for the migraine. When he took the pill on the onset of pain, in no time he became loopy but he snapped out of it with in a few hours. Later that night, on the on set of another pain, we gave him a second pill. The loopyness with the chance of harming himself/others came back but lasted for day...

Migrainehead | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/31/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

Have used Frova for several years with great success...it takes longer to "kick in" but also relieves migraine pain for 24 hours. Rarely do I need to take a 2nd one. The sooner you take it the better the result. It is super expensive and I have issues getting insurance to cover it as a first choice. Usually have to prove that I've tried others and they don't work. It's really frustrating.

texasm | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/27/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

The one that works for me quickly and I take it just as I recognize a migraine coming on. I have used this drug for many years. Rarely have had to take a second one. Side effects are not noticeable or minimally so. It is expensive, but worth the relief and the ability to carry on with normal days and no migraine.

KF | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/25/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

This has been the last straw for me among many that I have tried. I very rarely have to take a 2nd dose in a 24hr period. As with other posts it is expensive, my insurance co does cover it but I have to pay $60 for 12 pills and I go through them like they are M&M's.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/14/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

I find if I take Frova when I start to feel my migraine coming on that it works for me sooner but I find if I don't then Frova takes a lot longer to ease my migraines. So far Frova helps me the best however I wish it didn't cost so much to use!

wildjflippin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/6/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

didn't do a thing for my migraines, only thing that works at all is Imitrex...I might as well have taken a sugar pill than the Frova...very disappointing