I was suffering from cough in my upper throat in the beginning of the Winter and took Desloratadine for 7 days. I was cured and did not suffered next 3 years. I felt fatigue, headache (with warmly ear) and a little bit dry mouth as its side effect.

GLENDES | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/9/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I was struggling to sleep the whole night, next day after taking this tablets I felt relaxed, first my runny nose stopped followed by nose burn and itchiness. This medicine eased my life.

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I'm suffering from sinusitis with supr( nasal polyp) this medicine is working like magic. Since I started this medicine , all my congestion and running nose has subsided. The only side effect I witnessed is sleepiness and shortness of breath ( some times) I'm taking this along with montelukast fexofenadine. Feeling much better now!

Tanvir Sikandar | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/11/2014
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis
Web MD | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2014
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

This pill is awesome!! I have allergies all year round. More so in the summer, Spring and fall. I am so happy to find a medication that my insurance will pay for. I just cannot afford the over the counter pills. My allergies seam to get worse and more worse every year. Thanks for making this tiny pill that does such a HUGE job for me. =)

finecar | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I had very little relief from over the counter allergy medications but Clarinex made the difference. Great relief from Phoenix allergies.