Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VCF Contraceptive Film vaginal.

7/26/2019 1:59:12 AM

Reviewer: Kylo , 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It is not easy to insert first of all and second of all the scariest thing thatâ??s ever happened to me before in my life! So I use this product once before and it burned my mans pee hole a little bit we donâ??t know why but we tried it again tonight and after he finished he peed and said it was the most painful pee ever and then after I heard him yelling in the bathroom in pain so I rus ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2019 11:35:19 PM

Reviewer: Upset , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had sex four days ago and I used vcf and now I have itching and burning when I pee I hope it goes away on its own cause I can’t go to the doctor about it cause my mom would kill me. This product is Aweful and I would never use it

7/18/2019 7:51:29 PM

Reviewer: Krystal41891, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I’ve used this twice and after every time I had a yeast infection Unfortunately I wish I was like the others where you had no side effects! But this wasn’t the case for me .. I had to throw it out buying monistat every time using it wasn’t worth it!

6/2/2019 5:14:19 PM

Reviewer: rtey, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I put it in as far as my finger could go and then about 20 minutes later got really dry and about an hour later it just slid like a ball of goo right out of me and it is so so so painful to urinate.

11/12/2018 1:59:25 AM

Reviewer: XnotoireX, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    2nd time using it so we will see, last month was effective but terrible UTI and burning after using twice that night. Maybe the UTI was unrelated but the burning def was, felt raw for days (not from sex). Used once tonight so we'll see. If happens again that way, will def discontinue use.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day