I have used several inhilor and this is is so far the best one. With other inhilor, I get heart palpitaion but with this one is not the case and also I feel that work fast.

Since I've been using it, I've felt weird. It does something to my lungs and every morning I wake up coughing too much like if my lungs are trying to kick out the medicine. The side effects are terrible. I am scared to use it!

Icanbreatheagain123 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2018
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

I couldnt breathe after i pick it up from the pharmacy i shaked it sprayed twice in the air then i inhale the medicine made me cough out some stuff then boom i could breathe again without whizzing but then i felt great a little shaky but i was breathing again normal and that's all that matters.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/15/2018
Condition: Bronchitis

have only used it once

shells02 | 3-6 | Female | Caregiver
5/15/2018
Condition: Asthma

Does NOTHING for child's asthma.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/6/2018
Condition: Asthma

I too was changed from Proventil to the VentolinHFA inhaler. At first, it worked for 24 puffs. I take one or two puffs at a time as needed before exercise. Then it did not seem to dispense any drug. I cleaned it and primed it with no improvement so I called the "service center". The representative was surly and that may have been in response to my displeasure with the quality and lack of effectiveness in the product. I have requested a report on the "testing" of the inhaler I returned to my pharmacy and that remains to be seen if there is adequate follow-through.

JJohnson | 25-34 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/22/2017
Condition: Asthma

i have Asthma, Ventolin is by far the best medication out there to stop sudden Asthma attacks and as a asthmatic you can bet you life on it, because I do all the time. it will stop Asthma attacks.