I have used several inhilor and this is is so far the best one. With other inhilor, I get heart palpitaion but with this one is not the case and also I feel that work fast.

Since I've been using it, I've felt weird. It does something to my lungs and every morning I wake up coughing too much like if my lungs are trying to kick out the medicine. The side effects are terrible. I am scared to use it!

BestChoice | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/2/2021
Condition: Asthma

Having Asthma since child birth I had no idea of "normality". The dedication and at times the suffering my parents went through was truly amazing. I spent my 8th birthday in hospital (one of many stays) and wasn't expected to come home (learned this later in life). If my attacks came on gradually the Ventolin was my best friend, it took the imense weight off my chest and allowed me to start standing upright, not slumped with hands on my knees trying to take the pressure off my chest. If the Asthma attack was too agressive, then there was no choice but to accept the injection, I didn't fear it, it was a little painful and would 90% of the time cause vomiting. To this day I owe credit to my long past doctor and I will continue to use Ventolin when required as I do hate medications. While there are side effects, they are minimal to the effectiveness of the product. To this day, I cringe when I see people openly smoke and then reach for the inhaler, well it's their chice and their funeral.

Icanbreatheagain123 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/12/2018
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

I couldnt breathe after i pick it up from the pharmacy i shaked it sprayed twice in the air then i inhale the medicine made me cough out some stuff then boom i could breathe again without whizzing but then i felt great a little shaky but i was breathing again normal and that's all that matters.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/15/2018
Condition: Bronchitis

have only used it once

shells02 | 3-6 | Female | Caregiver
5/15/2018
Condition: Asthma

Does NOTHING for child's asthma.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/6/2018
Condition: Asthma

I too was changed from Proventil to the VentolinHFA inhaler. At first, it worked for 24 puffs. I take one or two puffs at a time as needed before exercise. Then it did not seem to dispense any drug. I cleaned it and primed it with no improvement so I called the "service center". The representative was surly and that may have been in response to my displeasure with the quality and lack of effectiveness in the product. I have requested a report on the "testing" of the inhaler I returned to my pharmacy and that remains to be seen if there is adequate follow-through.