I have used this medicine for my arthritis for years and have found it to be effective. My prescription is written for two a day, but I try to get by on one a day, if I can. This medicine does not bother my stomach as others have, which I have tried.

After 1wk of bid dosing I had no pain but the s/e began, so I decreased it to daily & s/e became unbearable! Lethargy, swelling of my mouth, edema & weight gain.

Susan | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/17/2020
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

I have Osteoarthritis in my left hip. My pain was very unbearable when getting up from a sitting position, especially getting out of my car. After having x-rays done and trying Naproxen and Pregabalin, which didnâ??t help much, Diclofenac Sodium every 12 hours has given my life back! Very little side effects, but my urine now has an odor. A small meal and I MUST drink lots of fluids when taking this medication.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/30/2020
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

I absolutely cannot walk w/o extreme pain in my feet if I don't take my Diclofenac for several days. In order to keep getting my RX refilled it requires that I drink plenty of fluids and have my kidneys checked frequently.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/7/2017

Have been using this for over 5 years for osteoarthritis,neuropathy and fibromyalgia. It works great for me with no side effects. After stopping it for 3 days before surgery was a killer for me,couldn't walk or move. Definitely know it works.

vla5 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/17/2017
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

This has been the only medication that keeps my arthritis symptoms in check - hips, back, knees, ankles, and toes. I take two a day - by about 3:00 my body starts to ache and creak, and then I take the second. The misoprostol really protects my stomach. Once I took the diclofenac only and it really affected my stomach. When I run out of this medication I'm crippled in about 24 hours.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/9/2016
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

I had frozen shoulder and after taking three of this tablet i got cured, i am so amazed !! I only used it for three days, but i had diarrheas and stomach upset after using this pill.