RJ | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/2/2019
Condition: Pain

When other OTC products failed, I remembered using Doanâ??s Pills years ago for a pulled back muscle. It was difficult to walk at times because of pain in my lower back, but less than an hour after taking 2 pills the discomfort was 90% gone.

Hockey Mom | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/27/2019
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Started it yesterday and within 20mins pain subsiding. Finally got a good 6hrs sleep last night after 4 nights of only being able to 20-30 mins with agonizing pain in my lower back, hips and legs!

Hockey Mom | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/26/2019
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I have PPMS and passing kidney stones. The pain is crippling

imderrickjed | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/13/2019
Condition: Pain

I tried this for back and neck pain and have zero effect on me.

janderson | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/29/2018
Condition: Pain

Great for my occasional back pain, I've never taken the medication for over a week.

oneonly | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/23/2017
Condition: Pain

Surprisingly, Doan's worked well for reducing (but not completely eliminating) my back pain. I didn't want to go to the doctor, pay for an office visit, plus the high cost of prescription drugs, so I was a happy guy!

Rod | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/4/2017

This product induced a migraine.

In pain | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/27/2016
Condition: Pain

I did not get any relief from my back pain whatsoever. Decided to try it because I'm not supposed to take anything with ibuprofen in it due to ulcers. I very much hoped that I would be in less pain but unfortunately that's not happening.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/26/2016
Condition: Pain

I hae back spasms my L7 disc slips and I have a pinched nerve I have suffered with pain for years until I found Doan's I had shoulder surgery last year it even helps with that I take two when I wake up and I'm pain free all day plus I dont wake up from pain at night thanks.

[email protected] | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/13/2012
Condition: Pain

I take Doans Pills for my Lower back ache. It works fast and relives the pain.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/23/2012
Condition: Pain

Lets you sleep without pain waking you up. No "hangover".

Doan's | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/9/2012
Condition: Pain

I have finally found a pain reliever called Doan's that helps my back pain and of course it's no longer available. Why is my luck so horrible.

pepfarmnc | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/28/2012

I have taken Doans pills for the last 10 years about 4 times a year for 2-3 days at a time for moderate to severe back pain. It works extremely well. I have used it on a couple of occasions to assist with sleep. I take 2 and sleep 6-8 hours of very restful sleep. You do not wake up groggy as with some sleep aids.

Jan | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/14/2012
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I, as well as other members of my family, have used Doan's for more than 40 years for back, neck and joint pain (osteoarthritis). We have all recommended it to others during the years, then received back positive comments from those to whom we suggested the drug. I personally suffer from severe low back pain, and Doan's relieves the pain within an hour so I can move and walk freely again. I try to limit intake to no more than 2 pills within a 12-hour period. I have taken safely, during pain flareups, for 40 years - no side effects.Read More Read Less

sm0kinmama | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/10/2011
Condition: Pain

My 56 year old husband died within 6 hours of taking one of these pills! Unfortunately, diabetics sometimes have poor eyesight. He only took one of these pills as evidenced by the package contents and it was his first time using the product. The warning on the label is so small that it is criminal in my opinion. I urge Doan's to make the warning sings larger. We have suffered greatly from his loss and he has missed seeing any grandchildren etc. MAKE THE WARNINGS LARGER!!!!!

Ssadibug | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/7/2011
Condition: Pain

I have fibromyalgia and a chronic low back condition where my vertebre itself swells if irritated. (yeah - not fun) The pills suprised the heck out of me. I want something to treat the swelling not just the pain. I can't be on steroids all the time. Naproxen is limited. So I tried these back pills. I was extremely pleased with the result. I did not expect as much relief as I got. I had to remember to take it easy because I felt so good. I only took them once a day. I kept them seperated from the time I took anything else. I read the warning pack and followed directions. I will be asking my doctor about her concerns and ask her why we haven't gone this route already. In the mean time, this is fantastic help to get me to the next day and week. :DRead More Read Less

Sgt 331 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/23/2011
Condition: Pain

I have had neck pain and numbness for years on and off.

Teresa | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/17/2010
Condition: Pain

I've used Doans for years...every so often I'll strain my back and nothing else will ease the pain...only takes a few days and I'll be fine. Even prescribed muscle relaxants don't help like Doans!

Jeff | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/24/2009
Condition: Pain

I found out about Doan's while Googling and trying to find an OTC muscle relaxant. Unfortunately there are no OTC muscle relaxants in the US, but Doan's kept coming up on message boards as an "alternative" to the standard pain meds on the shelves (Aspirin, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Naproxen). So I went to the store and bought a 24ct box of Doan's. Come to find out, the Magnesium compound that makes up Doan's is technically a unique NSAID/anti-inflammatory. I thought it was something "different". So anyway, you can't/shouldn't take it if you've already taken Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, or any other NSAID. So I took 2 of the Doan's with 2 Tylenol and the edge was definitely taken off my back pain. Not sure how superior it necessarily is to using Ibuprofen/Naproxen/Aspirin in place of the Doan's, but oh well.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/1/2009
Condition: Pain

WORKIED SO WELL I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! I PULLED A MUSCLE IN MY LOWER BACK AND COULDN'T STAND THE PAIN. I WAS MISERABLE TILL I TRIED DOANS!