I have been taken these shots now for 2 1/2 years and the only problem I have is the injection sites brusing sometimes. It has really helped me to function on a daily basis. They thought I had chronic fatigue syndrome. Praise the Lord it only took a shot a day to fix me right up.

since my son was put on this medication his personality changed, grades friends interests gone. been off for 3 years but no change otherthan joint pain has diminished

worried | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
2/2/2015
Condition: Failure to Grow

My 13 yr old son has been taking this for a yr and 1/2. He is growing at a normal rate now. However, he now has high anxiety, low interest in activities, signs of depression and trouble focusing. His grades have tanked and so has his happiness.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/19/2011
Condition: Growth Hormone Deficiency in an Adult

easy to used. now I'm able to function to my fullest. I'm back to excersing and socialized.

Ludie | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/28/2010
Condition: Growth Hormone Deficiency in an Adult

Diagnosed with deficiency after an infection during my pregnancy. Took 3 yrs to figure what was wrong. Been on shots for 2 yrs. Amazing difference. Had been a point could hardly get up in the morning. Was very tired and in a lot of pain. Now I work out 2 days a week, walk the other days and finally feeling back to normal. Still can't loose weight but at least can function and play with my daughter.

help | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver

Condition: A Sex Chromosome Abnormality - Turner's Syndrome
Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/9/2008
Condition: Failure to Grow

I am 22 years old now. i started takeing humatrope injections when i was in the 6th grade and stoped in my junior year in highschool. it worked great for me. i stoped growing in 3rd grade at a height of 4ft 2 in. and now i am 5ft 1in. so thats 11 inches. without it i would be even more of a shorty. it was easy to use and i dont regret having to take it every day. i went on to be a record setting power lifter. i would recomend this to anyone thinking of putting your child on it.

Hurting | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
9/26/2008

My son of 33 yrs. had diabetes. Dr gave him this medication to keep his blood sugars up after the Pituitary blood tests. His gland was very low. He started on .4 and changed very much. He was irrational, normally quiet person. He had diabetic retinopathy and a lung problem, after having severe pneumonia 3 yrs previous. Both of these caused my son problems. He got depressed, didn't have any energy and we cut him down on the meds, Dr approval, He wasn't doing well. He died of Pulmonary Cardiac Thrombosis. Blood Clot in the lung and I lost my son. I am hurting and very upset about this. It is a steroid and the Medical examiner said this is common sometimes for this to happen. I don't ever want to hear of this horrid drug again. Read More Read Less