FINALLY found a REAL Pain Mngmnt. Dr that's willing to treat my chronic pain w/this med. The only prblm.I have NOW-there's a 'generic version' of this & it's giving me terrible headaches, which I never had when I was getting the 'real' oxy's. I know that there's 'not' supposed to be a diff. between Brand & Generic but w/this 'new generic form'-I'm getting those awfull headaches. Just wanted to sha...

THIS IS A VERY POOR MEDICATION

Anonymous |
4/17/2021

Bully | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/19/2020
Condition: Chronic Pain

I have been taking oxycontin at various different strengths for over 15 years. I have not had any problems with my kidneys or liver, however, if I had taken other drugs I am sure I would have issues with either my kidney or liver function. It is a great drug if you take it carefully and correctly.

R.E.H. | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/6/2020
Condition: Chronic Pain with Narcotic Drug Tolerance

This medication helps to maintain a level of pain control without the peaks and valleys you experience with IR medications. How ever there is a need for an IR medication also.

Margie | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/8/2020
Condition: Chronic Pain

I am a young 49 who has been suffering with Degenerative Disc Disease, Spinal Stenosis, ...... ok this goes on for a bit. I inherited it from Ma

Margie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/8/2020

Ive been on this pain Med with one other for 6 years. I used to take hydrochodone 10 MG 6 times a day for head aches. Well I had to get a new Dr. and he refuses to give me the OxyContin and all I’ve done is sit for 2 mos gaining weight and my quality of life sucks. I hate the people that have abused this Med and ruined it for A patient of a disease that NEEDS it to actually takes it on time and has a life..