I was given this medication after my Cesarean delivery. I noticed I became extremely tired and lethargic. I also noticed my baby became groggy after having my breastmilk. I switched to formula, and he snapped out of it. When I went back to breastmilk, he became groggy again. It did help take the pain away, as long as I took it consistently.

works rather well i had a broken wrist but please take as prescribed addiction can form

Senior gal | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/26/2014

I experienced extreme quivering and unable to raise glass to mouth without spilling, also very confused state and unable to comprehend use of fax machine which I've used for 10 years in my business. I do not like taking this med, especially the Codeine factor. I took it for pain. Not that helpful, Tylenol as effective for me but I need more pain relief.

moe | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/3/2012

It worked well.

laya | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
1/21/2010
sara | 7-12 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
8/4/2009

my 8 year old daughter had shingles and was in alot of pain. it worked some but not enough for what she's going through

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/1/2009

sandee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/30/2009

only takes the edge off of my pain, does not seem to do any more then regular tylenol for me. I am a patient & care giver.

Anonymous | 7-12 | Male | Patient