Broke my arm & was given Percocets & Vicodin which made me very vomit about 1/2 hour after taking it. This is an older drug, and not all pharmacies carry it, but it worked great for me. There is no high or dizzy feeling. Does what all meds should do, dull your pain. Maybe there would not be so many addicts if meds like this were given to patients with extreme pain.

I used along time a go was trying to remeber what it was. I don't know if I would be able to take it again have some serious nerurs system dysfunctions many more problems need to talk to Dr.

drazil9999 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2013
Condition: Pain

I had shoulder surgery and have had a lot of pain. My dr. had me on vicodan but decided to give me something "stronger". This is by no means stronger. I am in a lot more pain than with vicodin.

moon | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient

12/5/2010

Dahoov3 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/14/2008
Condition: Pain

I have used this medication on a few incidents where my pain got way to much, but couldn't be groggy or high. It took the pain away or at least the edge off. Would recomend it too anyone would ask. Even my own doctor now didn't no it's affects.

meryann | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/30/2007
Condition: Pain

I use this medication for spinal stenosis and it works wonders for me, however, even though I was prescribed 1 twice a day, I only have to use 1/2 a day in the morning. Much better than an operation.

[email protected] | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |