I take this med for pain in my feet and have been taking it for a little over a year. Yes, it does taste HORRIBLE,however I take a big sip of water first, then the pill and it seems to do better that way. It takes a little while before it starts working, but it does relieve my pain. I haven't had any side effects from this pill,but I do have to take a Benadryl about 20 or 30 min. beforehand, so it...

I had a tooth pulled that cracked. I have had other meds that helped on pain but this pentazocine/naloxone does not seem to work. It makes me sleepy is all it does. It was not worth $1.80 a pill. I feel ripped off.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2019

Knee surgery

Tlcmom | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2019
Condition: Pain

This medication did absolutely nothing for my pain.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/5/2016
Condition: Pain

took the first couple of doses, had no problems. About the third or fourth time I took this medication it actually caused me more pain, set my pouch (stomach) on fire.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | Patient
4/22/2016
Condition: Pain

Dizzinesss!!!!! No pain releif.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2016
Condition: Pain

Too expensive. I couldn't buy it.